The timeline for the Scholarship Application process for Year 7 2024 entry is as follows:
- Scholarship Application deadline (including registration for Entrance Examination and Bursary applications) – 12.00pm on Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Scholarship Supporting Evidence Deadline – 12:00pm on Friday 6 October 2023
- Shortlisted candidates contacted by email – End October 2023
- Scholarship Assessments – early December 2023 – early January 2024. These will take place only for those candidates who have been shortlisted for the second stage of the Entrance Examination process.
- Outcome of Entrance Examination and Scholarship Assessments – Early February 2024
Click on the relevant Scholarship below to find out more about the application criteria, shortlisting process and guidance for assessment for shortlisted candidates.
All supporting evidence should be uploaded to the Secure Transfer File link given to you by the Admissions team, after you have submitted an application. Art portfolios etc that need to be delivered in person, should be brought to the Admissions Team at Surbiton High School, Main Building, 13 – 15 Surbiton Crescent, Surbiton, KT1 2JT. Please ensure all evidence is clearly named with your daughter’s full name.