RECEPTION ENTRY – SEPTEMBER 2022/2023 – LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- We have limited availability in our Reception class for September 2022/2023 entry. To apply for a place, contact the Admissions team on 020 8439 1309 to discuss.
- On receipt of a completed application form you will have a Reserved Place. A formal confirmed offer will follow, and on receipt of the acceptance form and payment of the non-refundable £1000 deposit, it will become a Confirmed Place. When confirmed pupil numbers reach our maximum class size, we will then add your son’s details to our waiting list.
ENTRY INTO OTHER YEAR GROUPS
- We occasionally have spaces that become available in other year groups. Please contact the Admissions Department to ascertain the availability in the relevant year group before applying – firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates applying outside of standard entry points are required to sit an age-appropriate assessment.
RECEPTION ENTRY – SEPTEMBER 2024 ONWARDS
- Registration for entry to Reception at our Boys’ Prep School for 2024 onwards can be made at any time (but not before birth). On receipt of the completed application form and the non-returnable fee of £150 (or £200 if overseas) you will receive written confirmation of your son’s Reserved Place, providing no waiting list is in operation.
- Our families are encouraged to attend one of our Open Events, and a personal tour can be arranged on request.
- A formal confirmed offer will follow, and places need to be accepted by the deadline stated in the offer letter. On receipt of the acceptance form and payment of the £1000 deposit, it will become a Confirmed Place. When confirmed pupil numbers reach our maximum class size, we will then add your son’s details to our waiting list and a confirmed place will be offered, where possible, after the acceptance deadline.