We welcome applications into the Sixth Form from pupils who currently attend other schools. To find out more about our Sixth Form click here.
- Scholarship applications deadline to be advised but this will be prior to the place deadline on Friday 30 September 2022.
- Applications for a place in our Sixth Form close at 12.00pm on Thursday 3 November 2022.
- When applying, there is a non-refundable application fee of £135, (£185 if applying from overseas), which includes a £35 charge for Morrisby Profiling which we use to assess applicants and guide on A-level choices.
- Once you have made an application, we will contact your daughter’s current school to request a confidential report on her academic and other achievements.
- We offer a bespoke Admissions service, aiming to ensure that every applicant makes the right choice for her A-level subjects, selecting subjects in which they will flourish. After an applicant has completed her Morrisby profile, our Director of Sixth Form and Director of Careers and Guidance will analyse the results.
- All applicants will then be invited in for an interview with a member of our Sixth Form Management team: our Director of Sixth Form, Head of Careers, Head of Year 12 or Head of Year 13, aimed at helping direct them to the most suitable subject choices, they will discuss their intended university and career aspirations, as well as find out more about their academic and co-curricular interests and achievements. A parent or guardian is welcome to accompany their daughter to the interview.
- We aim to inform all candidates of the outcome of their application and any Scholarships or Bursaries they may have applied for, as soon as possible.
- Places need to be accepted by the date stated in the offer letter. Acceptance paperwork should be returned to the School, and the non-refundable £1,000 deposit paid via BACS.
- Welcome to Surbiton High School. Your daughter is now a part of the Surbiton High School Sixth Form Community.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.