The Scholarship Assessment timeline for Sixth Form September 2023 entry is as follows:
- Scholarship Application deadline (including Green and Silver Bursary applications) – 12.00pm on Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Scholarship Supporting Evidence Deadline – 12:00pm on Friday 22 September 2023
- Sport Scholarship Assessments – week commencing Monday 2 October 2023
- Academic Scholarship Examinations – Wednesday 4 October 2023 – two sittings AM & PM)
- Deadline for Art and Photography portfolio submissions – Friday 25 September 2023
- Auditions for Shortlisted Music Scholars – week commencing Monday 9 October 2023
- Academic Scholarship first stage outcomes communicated – week commencing 30 October 2023
- Interviews for Shortlisted Academic Scholarship Applicants – week commencing 6 November 2023
- Art and Photography Scholarship Assessment – Saturday 7 October 2023
- Outcome of Scholarship Assessments communicated – week commencing 13 November 2023
Click on the relevant Scholarship below to find out more about the application criteria, shortlisting process and guidance for assessment for shortlisted candidates.
All supporting evidence should be uploaded to the Secure Transfer File link given to you by the Admissions team, after you have submitted an application. Art portfolios etc that need to be delivered in person, should be brought to the Admissions Team at Surbiton High School, Main Building, 13 – 15 Surbiton Crescent, Surbiton, KT1 2JT. Please ensure all evidence is clearly named with your daughter’s full name.