RECEPTION ENTRY – SEPTEMBER 2022 ONWARDS
- Registration for entry to Reception at our Girls’ Prep School for 2022 onwards can be made at any time prior to 12.00pm on Wednesday 3 November 2021. There is a non-returnable application fee of £100.
- Once registered, your daughter will be invited to attend a small group ‘Stay and Play’ session in School, during November of the year prior to entry, this session will allow her to explore our fun and exciting learning environment, meet our inspiring staff and get to know other prospective pupils.
- As part of the admissions process, we may contact your daughter’s current nursery or pre-school to request a confidential report, and may also arrange to visit her whilst she is there, to observe her in a setting in which she is comfortable.
- We aim to inform all parents of the outcome of their daughter’s application as soon as possible. Offers of places will be made following the ‘Stay and Play’ sessions
- Places need to be accepted by mid December. Acceptance paperwork should be returned to the School, and the non-refundable £1,000 deposit paid via BACS.
- Please submit an application form by early November the year prior to entry. There is a non-refundable application fee of £100.
- Once registered, your daughter will be invited to attend a Taster morning in early December the year prior to entry. The Entrance Assessment is held in January the school year prior to entry.
- As part of the Admissions process, we will contact your daughter’s current school before the assessment to request a confidential report.
- For 2022 entry, the application deadline is 12.00pm on Wednesday 3 November 2021 and assessments will take place on Wednesday 5 January 2022 and will comprise of a Maths and English assessment. The Maths assessment includes number operations, fractions and shapes, whilst English involves reading aloud, creative writing, and a comprehension.
- We aim to inform all parents of the outcome of their daughter’s application as soon as possible.
- Places need to be accepted by the end of January 2022. Acceptance paperwork should be returned to the School and the non-refundable £1,000 deposit paid via BACS.
ENTRY INTO OTHER YEAR GROUPS – OCCASIONAL PLACES
Owing to a small number of families relocating, we occasionally have spaces that become available in other year groups. Please contact the Admissions Department to ascertain the availability in the relevant year group before applying – email@example.com. Candidates applying outside of standard entry points are required to sit an age-appropriate assessment.