The Surbiton High School Sixth Form curriculum is designed to prepare students for their futures beyond Surbiton High School:
- Offering a broad and balanced range of subjects from History of Art to Further Maths, Latin to Computer Science.
- Inspiring curiosity and a love of learning through a wide variety of co-curricular and academic extension activities.
- Creating opportunities for leadership and challenge, including student mentoring, student leadership team, House leadership etc.
- Excellent contact with highly qualified and experienced teaching staff who are specialists in their subject areas. This is supported through small class sizes throughout the School with Sixth Form class sizes normally being between seven and 12 students.
- Encouraging aspiration through additional support for the most competitive higher education courses, including those at Oxbridge colleges, medical schools etc.
- Providing access to first-class sixth form facilities, including a recently refurbished sixth form centre with a student common room and dedicated study areas.
The following subjects are available as A-level subjects: