PARENT PARTNERSHIP TALK – SUPPORTING OUR PUPILS IN AN ANXIOUS WORLD: EXAM PREPARATION
The next in our series of Parent Partnership Talks will take place on Tuesday 17 March 2020 from 6.45pm in the Surbiton Assembly Rooms.
The evening will start with a brief presentation on the challenges facing our young people around the preparation for exams throughout their school life. The event offers parents a chance to ask the questions that most concern them, to a panel that understands the challenges we all face in supporting our young people.
The panel is led by special guest, Giselle Monbiot. Giselle is a stress and anxiety management practitioner with a proven track record of guiding individuals and groups to overcome the hurdles that they might face in their professional and personal life.
She is accompanied by the following staff panel:
- Sally Johnston, Deputy Head at the Surbiton High Boys’ Prep School
- David Williams, Deputy Head at the Surbiton High Girls’ Prep School
- Matthew Close, Senior Vice-Principal at the Senior School
- Kate Sharp, Head of Exams
- Terry McDermott, Director of Careers
- Faz Gore, School Counsellor
- Rebecca Bird, Year 11 Academic Mentor
To book your space, please respond to the MIS online reply.