We have been learning about the rainforest, animals and aquariums, so there was no better introduction to experiencing all these exciting elements within one trip to the famous London Zoo.
We saw lions, tigers and bears, oh my! We also spotted the Komodo dragon who camouflaged himself against a tree.
The animals seemed very pleased to welcome us; the penguins shimmied for RecP, and a lemur liked to “move it, move it” with RecB.
We enjoyed our picnic altogether in the sunshine and our teachers even gave us House points as we behaved so beautifully all around the zoo.
- ‘This is the best trip ever’
- ‘My favourite animal is a zebra’
- ‘What is that smell?’
- ‘I loved the butterflies because of their colours and their wings’
- ‘I enjoyed seeing the giraffes and studying their patterns’
- ‘The best thing was seeing a sloth and the baby being hand fed’
Our little legs walked over 10,000 steps in total so we returned to School quietly and in the words of Olivia – we’re EXHAUSTED!Categories: Girls' Prep School