We cannot unite together as a School this year to celebrate Founders’ Day or enjoy the traditional iced buns.
So it is time to don the pinny, step away from your screen and embrace the kitchen or the drawing board. The Iced Bun Competition is being launched today to pupils in all three schools and there is a category for staff included.
Sponsored by the the Green & Silver Club there is a £10 prize for the winner and House points too, we might even throw in a bottle of wine as an added incentive!
WHO CAN PRODUCE THE MOST CREATIVITY PRESENTED AND DECORATED ICED BUNS?
- Please ensure you have your parents’ permission to take part and take the usual precautions when using sharp implements and hot ovens!
- If baking does not interest you, how about drawing a bun/buns with decorations (maybe House colours) or even add recipe details to inspire someone else to make the recipe with your design?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY?
- One photograph is required to show your finished bun
- Please send your entry to email@example.com
- All entries must be received by Sunday 7 February at 6pm
Competition winners will be announced on Friday 12 February!Categories: Whole School