Executive Leadership Team | Senior Leadership Team | Governors
At Surbiton High School, we have a dedicated team of staff and governors working together to achieve the best for your child.
Please see the full staff list and contact form under 'About Surbiton'.
Executive Leadership Team
- Principal - Rebecca Glover, BEd, NPQH
- Head of Senior School - Mr Silas Edmonds, BSc, NPQH
- Vice Principal - Mr Matthew Close, BA Hons, MSc
- Vice Principal - Mrs Hannah Horwood. BSc
- Director of Admissions, Communications & Development - Mrs Alex Kearney, BA Hons
- Business Director - Miss Marinke Overwater
- Head of the Boys' Prep - Mrs Sally Ralph, BEd
- Head of the Girls' Prep - Ms Clementine Stewart, BA Hons
Senior Leadership Team
- Assistant Principal - Co-Curricular & Organisation - Mrs Elaine Morgan, BA Hons
- Assistant Principal - Director of Sixth Form - Mr Jonathan Owen, BSc
- Assistant Principal - Assessment, Reporting and Monitoring and Digital Strategy - Mr James Flynn, BA Hons& MA
- Assistant Principal - Educational Provision - Mrs Kavita Patel, BSc
- Assistant Principal - Staff Development - Mrs Caroline Stewart, BA Hons
- Deputy Head Boys' Preparatory School - Mr Matthew Barrett, BSc & MA
- Deputy Head Boys' Preparatory School - Mrs Sally Johnston, BA Hons
- Deputy Head Girls' Preparatory School - Miss Nicola Cowell, BA Hons
- Deputy Head Girls' Preparatory School - Mr David Williams, BA Hons
Local Governing Body
A Local Governing Body (LGB) is in place at Surbiton. This body reviews local issues and meets with the Principal and other staff as necessary.
- Mr Adrian McKeon (Chair)
- Mrs Sophie Cornish (Deputy Chair)
- Mr Gordon Faultless
- Dr Mary Hill
- Dr Ian Young
- Rvd Jonathan Wilkes
- Mr Dan Bloxham
- Mrs Tracey Chong
- Mrs Claudia Vincenzi
Surbiton High School is part of United Learning. United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12.
The registered address is:
The legal governing body for Surbiton High School is the United Church Schools Trust (United Learning). The Trust is the body ultimately responsible for the proper operation of the school.